Mr. Wilson has litigated civil cases arising out of a variety of issues, primarily related to insurance coverage claims, tort claims, construction defects, and business dispute litigation. Mr. Wilson has handled cases before the Oklahoma Supreme Court as well as nearly every county District Court in Oklahoma. Additionally, Mr. Wilson is admitted to practice the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and all Federal District Courts in Oklahoma.
While civil litigation was an original focus of his practice, Mr. Wilson also assists persons and businesses with contract drafting, real estate purchase agreements, operating agreements, and corporate bylaws. The time (and even expense) of intensive, focused preparation, and drafting skill on the front-end of business arrangements often avoids or mitigates much more costly disputes later.
Mr. Wilson is proud to serve the community in several ways by serving on charitable and non-profit boards, such as serving as the Parent Liaison to the Canterbury Choral Society and serving as secretary of the board of directors of the board of the 2:8 House in Norman, Oklahoma.
Mr. Wilson is married to Meggan Wilson, and they have 3 children. When not working, Mr. Wilson is an avid cyclist who enjoys exploring Oklahoma City by bike.
- Juris Doctor, University of Oklahoma (2002)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Central Oklahoma (1998)
- Farmers Insurance Company, Inc. v. Abbott, Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals (Case No. IN-99787)
- Colley v. Hon. David M. Harbour, Oklahoma Supreme Court (Case No. PR-101328)
- Bailey v. Farmers Insurance Company, Inc., Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals (Case No. SD-102865)
- Akin v. Castleberry, Oklahoma Supreme Court (Case No. DF-108342)